It’s been an award-fest in the blogging world lately!
The other day, I was given the Versatile Blogger award and the Liebster Blog award.
Since then, I was given the Versatile Blogger award by Christy Farmer also. Since I’ve already passed the award on to 15 others, I’m not going to do it again. I don’t have time. But, I have a big thank you for Christy, and you all should definitely go check out her blog!
Nellie, at The Scribbling Pencil (she’s a fellow NaNoWriMo ML ), award me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award. Thanks, dear!
Brenna Braaten at Blissfully Brenna has passed on the One Lovely Blog award! Thank you!
Also, Barbara Evers at An Eclectic Muse tagged me!
I have to give another random 10 facts about myself – you’re all going to know me VERY well by the end of this campaign if these things keep going around, lol!
However, because I really don’t have the time to go through and do all the requirements for each one of these things, I’m going to mix them up a little bit!
So, first things first, I’ll give you ten random facts about me, and then give out awards/tagging
1. I am an avid Lord of the Rings fan. I own two copies of the LOTR and the Hobbit – one set of paperback, one set of hardback. I also own the Silmarillion, Book of Lost Tales, the LOTR Reader Companion, the Atlas’ of Middle-Earth, Children of Hurin, and LOTR Trivial Pursuit. I also wrote LOTR fanfiction. And RPG’d at the LOTR Fanatics Plaza for several years.
2. I was a Mary Kay consultant for a short period of time. It really wasn’t worth it.
3. I talk in my sleep. And if I sleep on an air mattress, I’m more likely to snore.
4. I hate the way make-up feels on my face.
5. I have read the Bible from cover-to-cover three times in my life so far.
6. I had a guinea pig named Vanilla Bean Caramel when I was a kid. He was longhaired, colored white with an orange streak down his nose. He lived for seven years after I got him.
7. The Twilight Saga is my guilty pleasure, just because I love the story. It also gives me hope – if Stephenie Meyer can get published, me getting published should be a breeze! My writing is way better than hers!
8. I have a burgeoning tea cup collection. If you are ever getting rid of a tea cup, tea pot, or tea set, let me know!
9. I really don’t enjoy driving. If the bus system here was reliable, or if our city was pedestrian/bike rider friendly, I wouldn’t drive.
10. I adore all things pumpkin. Any time of the year, I can be bribed with pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin ice cream, and even whole pumpkins!
And as for whom I’m passing on blog awards to . . .
Jean Marie Bauhaus at Jeanie Writes Genre, I’m giving you the Irresistibly Sweet Blogger award! You can read my review of her book ‘Restless Spirits’ here.
Nicole Basaraba at Uni-Verse-City gets the One Lovely Blog award!
As for tagging . . . well, if you read this post, YOU’RE IT!