NaNo Virtuosos Round 3 – That’s right, I’m IN! Now I need YOUR help!
I’m still alive!
My shoulders aren’t, but that’s another matter. Hopefully a visit with a massage therapist will solve that problem here in the next couple of weeks.
BUT – just in case you haven’t seen it on Facebook or Twitter – I survived Round 2 and made it into Round 3 of NaNo Virtuosos! I did not get the highest votes for the illustrated cover, but that’s okay. What I really wanted was to advance to Round 3 .
Not the BEST spot (#1), of course, but definitely not the worst either. I’d say I have a solid foot in the door.
And considering the mess I’m still finding awful parts of it during editing, I’m surprised I made it that high in the rankings.
But Round 3 is where we need to pull out all the stops – because this is the FINAL round.
It will determine who WINS.
And it’s all up to popular vote.
I can’t do it without you guys.
So here’s what I’m asking:
- Don’t forget to vote for Catalyst – The Undoing Chronicles, Book 1
- Please vote only once. Multiple votes will be disqualified.
2. Share it! (Voting is open from January 25th – February 8th, 2013, so anything shared after that won’t do me any good, fyi.)
- Please, if you enjoy what you read, and if you would like to read the BOOK in its entirety eventually: SHARE the link, tell your friends to read it and vote for Catalyst.
- You can share the link on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or any other social media site you use. If you share it more than once during the time that voting is open, I will love you forever!
- If you are a fellow blogger and would consider sharing it in a blog post, I would be MOST appreciative. I am willing to do a guest post or interview as well, if you’re interested. If you DO post about Catalyst in NaNo Virtuosos, please let me know via email (rebekah dot loper at gmail dot com) or the Contact Me form. I would like to keep track of who does, so I can hopefully repay the favor one day!
If you have any questions, please ask!
Thank you so much, everyone, for getting me this far! Let’s make it all the way, okay?
If you have trouble navigating the voting page, please refer to the illustrated ‘guide’ below! (Click on the images to view them full-size.)
Scroll down on this page until you see this form:
Navigating the excerpt page: