Motivation Monday – #WriteMotivation update
It’s Monday again! (HOW?!) I’ll announce the winner of Saturday’s The Forever Girl giveaway at the end of this post :).
I’m starting a part-time job today. When this goes live, I’ll be on my way to a little insurance office in a neighboring town to work with Lissa from Quid for Quill. It’s exciting, and yet I’m sad to lose a portion of three of my days each week. But we need the money right now, so I’ll do what I gotta do :).
Now, on to the goal updates . . .
- Social Media-ish – 125 blog followers. 500 twitter followers. 100 fans on my facebook page. I have plans to attain this, we’ll see how it goes!
Blog – in progress! I’m well past the 100 mark now, and with the Writer’s Campaign, l expect that number to jump a bit more over the next few days.
Twitter – well over 400 followers now. It’s really just a matter of following people, since most of them follow back.
Facebook page – also in progress, I’m up to 79 now!
- Two outlines started, and hopefully completed – one for my Father Time story, one for the Rishka/Kashtophim story that came to me for the #Nightgale blogfest.
Working on this – I’ve got character charts started for Sachi (from the newly-named “Undoing Chronicles), but I haven’t even started on anything for Father Time yet . . .
- Write one short story. This is to prevent what happened this month – I’d like to have a store of short stories I can pull from for contests.
Since I now have a bazillion contests I want to enter at the end of April, need to start one something soon.
- Edit at least two chapters a week of Weeping Willow, more if it goes well. The intention is to be able to start querying/pitching in May.
Um, yeah . . . hasn’t happened yet.
- Pre-write at least one month’s worth of my Sunday Devotionals.
I’ve got up through March 4th written. Would like to have most of March’s written by next week, and then I’ll cross this off the list.
And, as promised, the winner of The Forever Girl giveaway is . . .
Tiffany, please contact Rebecca Hamilton at theinkmuse (at) gmail (dot) com for your free ebook!