#WriteMotivation – Busy Start to May
Well, you all know that this past weekend was the Oklahoma Writers Federation, Inc annual conference, and I was able to go and meet some amazing, wonderful people (several of you from #writemotivation, and some from the Writers Platform Building Campaign, etc). I’ll have more about that on Thursday, but suffice it to say that it’s been a busy week so far. I haven’t really gotten anything done on these goals, but that should all change this week :).
May 2012 #WriteMotivation Goals:
1. Complete first draft of Undoing.
2. Finish read-through and start serious edits on Weeping Willow.
3. Revise essay for Ozark contest.
4. Write all devotionals through the month of August.
5. Start working on self-pub devotional idea.