Kicking off July with a bang – #writemotivation & #writemehealthy
Hi everyone, long time no see (or read?)!
I’ve got two big things going on this month – the July round of #WriteMotivation, and my own kick-off of #WriteMeHealthy.
First up, my #writemotivation goals for July:
1. Get devotional book drafted, start polishing.
This is really just a matter of copy/pasting all of the previous year’s devotionals (and a few still yet to post) into WriteWay starting to revise them. I’m hoping to self-publish this come Oct/Nov. Tentative title is “Writing With God”.
2. Work on Blood of Trees, to be ready to pitch it in October.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh! So much to do!
3. Write at least 500 words a day on Undoing.
Well, considering that I should have started this one yesterday . . . I’m already behind :/.
If you’d like to keep up with the other #writemotivation participants, the roll call for July is up on KT Hanna’s blog.
Now, on to #WriteMeHealthy!
The info & sign-up post is here. So far, I’ve only got one person signed up besides me, but sign-ups are open until July 5th. Either way, the show will go on, because #writemehealthy is just as much for me as it is for anyone else :). Please use the new logo above, without the misspelled “excercise” in it, haha.
So, my 3-month (July – Sep) #WriteMeHealthy goals are:
1. To help my grandmother get a good back-up supply of the foods she needs to stay healthy (she’s on a pretty strict diet), since grandpa is proving unreliable in keeping up with it.
1. To get at least one massage before the end of this round.
2. To read at least one book about time management.
1. Get in the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water a day (again). I was very good about this, until a couple of months ago.
2. Do a full body cleanse at some point in this experience.
3. Get in the habit of working out at least twice a week.
Good luck to the rest of you, whatever you have on your plate this month!
- The Super-Top-Secret-Project Debuts! Introducing #WriteMeHealthy (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)