Kicking off July with a bang – #writemotivation & #writemehealthy
Hi everyone, long time no see (or read?)!
I’ve got two big things going on this month – the July round of #WriteMotivation, and my own kick-off of #WriteMeHealthy.
First up, my #writemotivation goals for July:
1. Get devotional book drafted, start polishing.
This is really just a matter of copy/pasting all of the previous year’s devotionals (and a few still yet to post) into WriteWay starting to revise them. I’m hoping to self-publish this come Oct/Nov. Tentative title is “Writing With God”.
2. Work on Blood of Trees, to be ready to pitch it in October.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh! So much to do!
3. Write at least 500 words a day on Undoing.
Well, considering that I should have started this one yesterday . . . I’m already behind :/.
If you’d like to keep up with the other #writemotivation participants, the roll call for July is up on KT Hanna’s blog.
Now, on to #WriteMeHealthy!
The info & sign-up post is here. So far, I’ve only got one person signed up besides me, but sign-ups are open until July 5th. Either way, the show will go on, because #writemehealthy is just as much for me as it is for anyone else :). Please use the new logo above, without the misspelled “excercise” in it, haha.
So, my 3-month (July – Sep) #WriteMeHealthy goals are:
1. To help my grandmother get a good back-up supply of the foods she needs to stay healthy (she’s on a pretty strict diet), since grandpa is proving unreliable in keeping up with it.
1. To get at least one massage before the end of this round.
2. To read at least one book about time management.
1. Get in the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water a day (again). I was very good about this, until a couple of months ago.
2. Do a full body cleanse at some point in this experience.
3. Get in the habit of working out at least twice a week.
Good luck to the rest of you, whatever you have on your plate this month!
- The Super-Top-Secret-Project Debuts! Introducing #WriteMeHealthy (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
like the new blog design and glad to see you back! great ideas for the new goal setting program. i’m just getting started with one health-oriented goal, myself.
Thanks, Valerie! I’m glad to be back. Moving was an . . . experience, to say the least. I’ll have a post up all about “Hell Week” in a couple days.
Yaaaay! Love your productive thoughts! And it’s all about getting your goals out there so you can be accountable for them. 😀 You’re going to rock it. And I’m soooooo excited you’re doing the “What If?” Blogfest! Yay! Thanks for signing up!
Thanks, I’m excited for the blogfest, and that there’s plenty of time to prepare for it! I need to dig through some of my old writing, I know I’ve got a couple of fairy tale things in the works that I just need to do something with 😀
That’s awesome stuff, Rebekah! glad to see you back! I’ve got plenty of cookies to dish out! 🙂
Yay #writemotivation cookies! I’ve missed them, and their non-calorie goodness . . . :D. Missed you too, of course 😉
Ooo, Blood of Trees – I remember that query letter. 🙂 I’m positive you can get it ready for October. How exciting!
And I love your health goals, esp that you include ones for your spirit and soul.
Well, it just doesn’t make sense to me only take care of one part of all of me :D. It’s all connected, after all!
Pingback: Updates on Life and #writemotivation « Rebekah Loper, Writer
Pingback: Updates once more . . . #writemotivation, #writemehealthy « Rebekah Loper, Writer