#WriteMotivation & NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 11
NaNo 2012 Day 11
Word Goal: 18,337/50,000
Actual word count: 16,780
What happened today: It was Sunday. I managed to write a grand total of 101 words, and I think that was just by going back and adding things into places. So there is no excerpt. I will simply . . . not have an excerpt XD.
1. Complete my first draft of Undoing – whether it’s 50k or 100k.
Getting there! It may have . . . erm . . . turned into two books. Because I’m still in the originally planned prologue. (Again.) Oops.
2. Keep up with my NaNo daily updates on the blog.
Keeping up, indeed! 😀
3. Complete simultaneous edits in November for The Undoing Chronicles in preparation for the NaNo Virtuosos Contest by Curiosity Quills.
I’ve completed a round of edits for the writing I did days 1-8. Still have a few tweaks I want to make, but need to do more actual WRITING first. If you’re interested in helping me with critiques/beta-ing, please refer to this post.
4. Keep up with blogs & twitter.
Having a hard time with this, but doing better than I have almost all summer long.
5. Survive November.
Doing okay so far. Still lots of family things going on, and please keep my mother-in-law in your prayers today because she’s having surgery.
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 10 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- #WriteMotivation & NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 4 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo & #WriteMotivation (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)