#WriteMotivation & NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 25
NaNo 2012 Day 25
Word Goal: 41,675/50,000
Actual word count: 52,404
What happened today: It was Sunday. I added a scene to the prologue, lol. And then I discovered that a cyst one of the cats (Winniford, the white one) has had on her side for several years decided to randomly abscess. There was much pus . . . (sorry if you’re squeamish!)
1. Complete my first draft of Undoing – whether it’s 50k or 100k.
DONE! With time to spare, even! Time to edit!
2. Keep up with my NaNo daily updates on the blog.
*nod* yup yup. But NaNo isn’t over yet!
3. Complete simultaneous edits in November for The Undoing Chronicles in preparation for the NaNo Virtuosos Contest by Curiosity Quills.
I’m going to go ahead and call this one complete, because it’s well on its way to that!
4. Keep up with blogs & twitter.
Um . . . yeah. Doing better than I was in September and October, but not where I need to be yet.
5. Survive November.
I really want to mark this done also, but since November isn’t quite over yet . . . and I still have the TGIO to get through . . . we’ll see :D.
Also, I’ve found a couple of blogfests that look like a lot of fun! I’ll be participating in both of these next month:
The “And You Are . . .” Bloghop – December 3rd
HobbitFest – December 14th (with as much of a Hobbit fan as I am, I think I’m OBLIGATED to participate in this one.)
Go check them out yourself and see if it’s something you’re interested in!
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 24 – Crossing the Finish Line! (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- #WriteMotivation & NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 18 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)