“And You Are . . .?” Bloghop Day!
And, without further ado, my answers to the “And You Are . . .?” questions!
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None. And I swear I’m not lying. I’ve only been in one accident ever, as well, and it wasn’t my fault (was rear-ended on a foggy day while waiting to turn left. Supposedly, the guy was going 25 mph. I think it was more like 40.) – my mom made sure I know how to drive, lol.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Yes! The goal now is to pitch a tent and go camping more than once every 5 years.
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
Um . . . is it sad that it’s been so long since I went on vacation that I can’t really remember?
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
My Kindle! Which should be here ANY DAY! *squeee*
5. We’re handing you the keys to what?
A private cabin in the woods, please?
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?
Um . . . physically ill? No idea. Disgusted-ill? This chicken-corn-chowder thing that looked really good on paper but wasn’t that great when it was actually made, blech.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?
A lazy cat! (Though I would NEVER say something like that in real life.)
8. What was your first car?
A Mazda 626. I can’t remember if it was a ’96 or a ’98. Her name was Moira. I miss her :(.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if she’s okay or laugh first?
I check if they’re okay first. Something bad happened with my brother years ago when he fell down and we thought he was playing, and it turned out he wasn’t. He’s okay now, but yeah, you never know if someone is actually okay from something like that until you check. It’s not a laughing matter.
10. What’s the worst song ever?
That big butts song. I hate it with a passion. It’s so demeaning.
Thank you all for stopping by, I’ll be making my way to all of you soon! If you’ve got a moment, I’m trying to figure out a title for my latest finished first draft over in this post, if you wouldn’t mind peeking at the poll! Thanks a bunch!