May #WriteMotivation is right around the corner!
Okay, two things first before getting to the “real” post:
1st – Go help me with my pitches for Catalyst! That post is here.
2nd – I’ve been featured over at The Kelworth Files for his A-Z posts (U for Undoing Chronicles – Catalyst is book one of this series). Go check it out! (And more about the Undoing Chronicles here, if you want to know more.)
And on to #WriteMotivation!
That’s right, it’s almost time for both May (my birthday month!) and for another round of #WriteMotivation!
Sign-ups for the May round of #WriteMotivation will be open until midnight CST on April 30th. Trust me, you should sign up. You won’t believe what you can accomplish
So, my May 2013 Goals:
1. Set Catalyst aside and NOT TOUCH IT. (With two exceptions – a final read-through the weekend of OWFI, and if I *gasp* get any requests.)
2. Aside from hopefully at least one pitch appointment at OWFI, query 5 agents with Catalyst.
3. Draft 2-3 short stories (including flash fiction).
4. Outline 1-2 new novels and start character charts
5. Get 5 reviews pre-written for the blog.
Can I get it all done? We’ll see! This is also on top of finishing critting TSB for Michelle, and another book review I’d promised an author that I completely forgot about until last night. Oh fun. Whoops.